Friday, July 19, 2013

See Ya Later, Maine!

It's finally here! The car is packed and I'm headed west! These last two weeks have been jam packed with cleaning, organizing, packing, and everything else that comes with moving. I have also spent time with friends and family and soaking up everything I love about Maine. I even took a trip up to "the county" (for all you non-Mainers, that would be northern Maine). I got to see family I haven't seen in about 10 years! There are definitely mixed emotions about a leap this big: excitement, nervousness, and a little fear. But to quote a favorite song of mine: "Sometimes the only way is jumping, I hope your not afraid of heights!" However, I can't move across the country without visiting my favorite spots one last time. Here's a picture I've compiled...if your ever in Portland, I highly recommend these places! 





This adventure will begin with a 3 day car trip (as long as nothing goes wrong!) out to Denver. With this being the FOURTH move in two months (me, then my brother, then my parents, and now me again!), we have had enough of loading and unloading U-Haul trucks or hooking trailers up to the car! Therefore, whatever fits in the Jeep goes and whatever doesn't, stays behind! I will have some time to settle into the new place, buy some essential pieces of furniture (e.g. bed), and hopefully squeeze in an adventure or two before starting work! I am beyond excited to start exploring Colorado! 

AND for all you Teachers Pay Teachers members out there, I am going to set one of my PAID items to FREE for a very limited time. In honor of the beginning of this adventure, you can download my "Pirate Language Pack" for FREE from my store (what else spells adventure better than a little pirate treasure hunt!). This will only be free from the time I set out on the road until I make the first pit-stop. If enough people leave feedback, I may keep it free for a little longer! Just click the link above to download!


So, here it is...everything I'm taking out to Colorado, crammed into that! I am so excited to start this adventure! Here I go....Colorado or Bust!





Stay tuned because.... Adventure Awaits

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment