Sunday, September 22, 2013

It's Officially Fall!

It's here! Fall has officially arrived! I'm pretty excited if you couldn't tell! This is one of my favorite times of the year. I love the crisp air, the changing leaves, everything pumpkin, and the promise that winter is coming! 

This will be the first time I have not been in the northeast for Fall and I'm a little sad to miss the beautiful foliage. They say the northeast, especially New England, is the best place for leaf peeping, and while I agree, I don't really have anything to compare it to! Although it doesn't quite feel like Fall yet here in Colorado, we have gotten some hints and it is definitely on its way. While it isn't New England, I have heard Fall is beautiful here as well, especially up in the mountains. While out and about this weekend, I have already begun to see leaves change! 

So in honor of Fall officially starting, I have added some fun Fall-themed items to my TpT Store! They are both open-ended board games, mostly for the pre-k through elementary age group. One is a Falling Leaves freebie game and the other is a bundle of games to carry you all the way through Thanksgiving! Your speech room or classroom can never have enough games! Here is a preview: 




In the bundle, you will find the following game themes: Falling Leaves, Apple Picking, Pumpkin Patch, Candy Corn, Bats in a Graveyard, Trick-or-Treating, Pilgrims on the Mayflower, and a Thanksgiving Feast. You can find it here

So get outside, enjoy the apple picking, pumpkin spice lattes, and the beautiful autumn leaves! And get ready because the snow will be here before you know it and it will be time to hit the slopes! 

Adventure Awaits! 

No comments:

Post a Comment